Thursday, April 6, 2017

About Me

As a business major, I felt it important to take a marketing course as a business cannot thrive without marketing.

Although my focus is not in marketing but rather finance, I understand that marketing will always be the most important facet of any business.

I am most interested in learning how to not only better market future business prospects but also how to better market myself; marketing is a powerful tool and one that I hope to harness by the end of this course.

Outside of my studies, I am very passionate about financial markets. Although related to my studies, it is probably my number one passion. I use an online broker to trade financial securities based on patterns and aggregated data I analyze for various stocks, currencies, and commodities.

No comments:

Post a Comment